The Nursery works with the early years foundation stage.
Looking at the following areas:
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Creative Development
- Knowledge and Understanding of the world
- Mathematical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- I Fun and Friendship with children and adults
- I The support of a personal Keyworker
- Learn through Play
Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
Our approach with the children is HIGH/SCOPE. The main principle is ACTIVE LEARNING. This involves the children in making their own choices with the support and encouragement of an attentive, qualiﬁed, caring team.
This promotes independence and the ability to start thinking for themselves; qualities which can be carried into later life.