We provude a fully Incluswe Chlld care setting for the beneﬁt of the people of Portsmouth and in particular the area of Portsea.
Caring for children between the ages of zero to eight, we support the individual physical, emotional, social and educational well being of all our children. We also develop partnerships with parents offering support, respite and new opportunities.
Open 51 weeks a year 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday except closed for one week at Christmas and closed on Bank Holidays.
No additional costs for child’s pre-visits to the nursery – this is totally free.
I If you would like further information, or have a question to ask, please contact us.
- Fully Qualified Staff with additional ICAN training Every Child A Talker
- All staff is Enhanced CRB Checked.
- On site at all time Paediatric First Aider
- Fully trained SENCO Special Education Needs Coordinator/Inclusion
- Nursery Manager CAF trained Common Assessment Framework & Integrated Working & Safeguarding Children
- Qualified Teacher Involvement (QTI)
The Nursery is registered with OFSTED and works to agreed Policies, which range from Health and Safety to Behaviour Management. The OFSTED Report can be viewed online or copies are available on request.